Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude

2 posters

Go down

3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude Empty 3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 am

The 3 Convicts...
3 convicts were on their way to prison. Each was allowed to take one item to help occupy themselves whilst incarcerated.
On the bus, one turned to another and said, "So, what did you bring?"
The second convict pulled out a box of paints and stated that he intended to paint anything he could. He wanted to become the "The Grandma Moses of Jail".
Then he asked the first, "What did you bring?"
The first convict pulled out a deck of cards and said, "I brought cards. I can play solitaire, gin, poker and any number of games..."
The third convict was sitting quietly opposite them, grinning to himself. The other two took notice and asked, "Hey, why are you so smug? What exactly did you bring?"
The guy pulled out a box of tampons and smiled saying, "I brought these!"
Staring in puzzlement, the other two asked: "What on earth can you do with those?"
Grinning and pointing to the box he replied, "Well according to the box ... I can go horseback riding, swimming, roller-skating..."

Laughing

Back to top Go down

3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude Empty Re: 3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude

Post by kidder Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Well!.............Really!
3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude 460746
kidder
kidder
Patriarch
Patriarch

Back to top Go down

3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude Empty Re: 3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude

Post by Old Coot Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Talking of prisoners... Did anyone see the two handcuffed together prisoners in NZ who made a bid for freedom but ran opposite sides of a lamp post. Hilarious 3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude 79195
Old Coot
Old Coot
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Old Coot wrote:Talking of prisoners... Did anyone see the two handcuffed together prisoners in NZ who made a bid for freedom but ran opposite sides of a lamp post. Hilarious 3 Convicts -hope you dont find it too rude 79195

Yep, what a good one. Reminded me of a clip from keystone cops!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum