Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season

4 posters

Go down

Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season Empty Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season

Post by Ian Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 pm

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had the odd brush with the 'boys in blue' on the way home from the odd social session in years past.

Well I have done something about it.

A couple of nights ago I was out for a few drinks with some pals and had a few too many beers, some rather nice Merlot, and a few spirits.

Knowing full well that I was over the limit, I did something I have never done before........ I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, since I had never driven a bus before, and have no idea where I got this one.

Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season 713175
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season Empty Re: Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season

Post by nickandchris Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Laughing

nickandchris
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/87f23/

Back to top Go down

Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season Empty Re: Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season

Post by Chas Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Drinking and Driving over the Festive Season Laugh
Chas
Chas
Patriarch
Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by stoupaduck Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 pm

This actually happened whilst I was at Uni. A student who was really p*ssed off at a last bus being cancelled meaning he had a seven mile walk back to campus got into a heated dispute with Brighton Bus Station staff. This culminated in him noticing there were a set of keys in place and he jumped in and drove off pursued by staff!

Fortunately common sense prevailed and he abandoned the bus within a few hundred yards.
stoupaduck
stoupaduck
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum